Home Defense TacticsIntroductory Class
Cost:$25.00 per person
About this experience
The Home Defense Tactics Course will provide you with an introduction to self-defense firearm use in the home, safety, defensive concepts, and developing a home defense plan. Course format is a lecture and approximate length is 1 hour. The following skills will be taught:
- Situational awareness
- Creating a home defense plan
- Understanding ballistics of selected home defense weapon
- Staging weapons safely
- Determining most likely breaching areas of home invaders and best defensive position against that attack
- Identifying areas where family members will assemble/retreat to in the event of a breach
- Roles and responsibilities of each family member during a home invasion or breach
- Challenge and response codes to declare situation safe if a panic room is being used
- Roles and responsibilities of other family members during and after an attack.
ATS-Midland is the premier digital firearms training range in the Midwest. Our instructors have extensive experience and have adapted combat proved techniques for civilian self-defense training. We use a combination of digital range and live fire training events to help students improve their marksmanship, handling skills, and use of force decisions.